VIEW FROM THE BEACH
LOCATION – Access to everything that matters
· Miami’s Sunny Isles Beach
· North of the Five Star Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach
· Close proximity to the best that Miami has to offer: Two international airports. Art Basel. Bal Harbour Shops. Aventura Mall. The Performing Arts Center. International boat shows. The Art Deco District of South Beach. The central business district of Downtown and Miami/Brickell.
PHASE I CONSTRUCTION BEGINS
·4th quarter of 2017
·End of 2020
SOUTH TOWER, 777 Via Acqualina
· 154 exquisite residences ranging from 2,910 to 6,500 square feet
· Floor 4-30 will feature 2,910 to 3,733 square feet residences per floor. Floor 31-46 will feature 5,095 to 5,540 residences per floor
· In addition, it will feature two single family homes, a lower penthouse and two two-story penthouses–all with private leisure pools
· Expansive terraces framing immense living and entertainment areas boasting unprecedented amenities and modern luxuries including private saunas and spas as well as summer kitchens*
VILLA ACQUALINA–over 45,000 square feet of awesome
· Over 45,000 square feet of remarkable amenities
· Including a spa and fitness center
· One of a kind dining with a world renowned restaurant
· And, Circus Maximus, a full floor of magical amenities including an ice skating rink, a Formula One simulator, a golfing simulator, bowling lanes, a movie theater, and a Wall Street Trader’s Club room
· Villa Acqualina’s utmost service will be extended to the water's edge for residents to enjoy drinks and dining on the beach.
THE ESTATES GROUNDS AND GARDENS -5.6 acres of private seaside oasis
· The Estates’ “backyard” is a lushly landscaped arena for celebrating the sporting life or observing it from the meticulously manicured sidelines
· Beautifully curated gardens featuring multiple infinity pools, a FlowRider® for surfers, a basketball court, a romantic beachfront restaurant and bar, and 502 feet of Atlantic oceanfront on a 5.6 acre site with all the benefits of Acqualina’s five-star lifestyle
INTERIOR DESIGN–Attention to detail at every level
· Each residence will be delivered in furniture ready condition
· Each owner will be given the opportunity to work with a renowned Interior Design firm to select from tastefully composed palettes offering an uncompromising attention to detail and style.
THE LOBBIES: Design by Karl Lagerfeld
· Karl Lagerfeld’s design and style will further enhance the grandeur of two of the most important spaces at The Estates.
· The Estates mark the first interior design project in the United States for the designer and will reflect his iconic style and eye for detail, with custom features, finishes and furnishings conceived and designed by Mr. Lagerfeld himself
· The designs of both lobbies will be inspired by the aesthetic of each space and the building as well as by the destination of Florida.
FUTURE PHASE II (91 units)
SISTER DEVELOPMENTS–Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach and The Mansions at Acqualina
· The legendary service by Acqualina Resort and Spa, a Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Hotel, only one of 97 hotels worldwide which have been honored with both distinctions, ensures that The Estates at Acqualina delivers ultimate perfection and a unique experience on every level
· Acqualina Resort & Spa is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and was cited as one of Andrew Harper’s Reader’s Choice Top 20 beach and family resorts in the world
· Also rated by Trip Advisor as number one Beachfront Hotel in the Continental US
DEVELOPER – An unwavering commitment to customer service
· GSF Acquisition, LLC, an affiliate of Eddie, Jules & Stephanie Trump, is the developer and owner of The Estates at Acqualina.
· They have developed several successful top-end real estate properties, starting in 1985 with the creation of WILLIAMS Island in the exclusive Aventura, Florida.
· Their development portfolio includes the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, The Mansions at Acqualina, and Luxuria Residences, a Luxury condominium situated on the ocean in Boca Raton, both in Florida as well as extensive land holdings and developments in California.
· The Trump Groups' vision of The Estates at Acqualina was to create a unique lifestyle that will set it apart from the rest of the world.
Donatello Floor Plan
Milano Floor Plan
Toscana Floor Plan
Uffizi Floor Plan
Toscana Floor Plan
Vecchio Floor Plans
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING EPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
All artist’s or architectural renderings, sketches, graphic materials and photos depicted or otherwise described herein are proposed and conceptual only, and are based upon preliminary development plans, which are subject to change. This is not an offering in any state in which registration is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER FOR CONTRACT OR SALE IN THE STATES OF NY, NJ OR MASS.
*NOTE: ALL DESCRIPTIONS, FEATURES AND DETAILS ARE PROPOSED ONLY AND SHOULD
NOT BE RELIED UPON AS REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF THE FINAL DETAIL OF THE RESIDENCES OR THE OVERALL PROJECT. THE DEVELOPER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR REVISE ANY OR A LL OF THE SAME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE DEVELOPER
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY OF THE FOREGOING WITH ITEMS WHICH, IN DEVELOPER’S OPINION, ARE MATERIALLY SIMILAR IN FUNCTIONALITY (REGARDLESS OF COST OR AESTHETICS). ALL MILLWORK PANELING, THE FLOOR TO CEILING MARBLE SLAB IN THE KITCHEN, AND DESIGNER LIGHTING FIXTURES ARE DESIGNER UPGRADES AND ARE NOT
STANDARD. CERTAIN ITEMS, IF INCLUDED WITH THE RESIDENCE, SUCH AS MARBLE, STONE, GRANITE, TILE, WOOD AND OTHER NATURAL MATERIALS ARE UNLIKELY, BECAUSE OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS, TO BE DUPLICATED AS SHOWN IN ANY MODEL RESIDENCE. PURCHASER SHOULD EXPECT SIZE, COLOR, GRAIN AND QUALITY VARIATIONS,
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CHANGES AND VARIANCES IN THE SIZE OF SLABS, TILE AND/OR OTHER MATERIALS UTILIZED IN THE RESIDENCE. CEILING HEIGHTS ARE MEASURED AS PROVIDED ABOVE. AS A RESULT, ACTUAL CLEARANCE BETWEEN THE TOP OF THE FINISHED FLOOR COVERINGS AND THE UNDERSIDE OF THE FINISHED CEILING, DROP CEILING
OR SOFFITS WILL BE LESS. ALL CEILING HEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE